Managing & Coaching a Team
Spencerport Junior Baseball is a community organization focused on providing baseball and softball opportunities to our area's youth. We emphasize sportsmanship, leadership and community involvement while playing and teaching the fundamentals of the games of baseball and softball.
As a volunteer in the Spencerport Junior Baseball (SjB) program your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. It would be impossible to run our league without the dedication and hard work of our coaches. As a participant in our organization we expect that you will be unconditionally supportive of the philosophies that our league stands for – having fun, demonstrating good sportsmanship, promoting teamwork, positive character-building and encouraging physical activity.
- Must be 18 yrs. Or older
- Agree to and pass a background check.
- Complete all Training clinics offered by league officials.
- Unconditionally supportive of the philosophies and values of the league.
- Agree to and administer the “Parent, Player and Social Media Code of Conduct Policies”
- Be drug and alcohol free at all and any SjB sponsored events.
- Refrain from the use of any tobacco products during any SjB sponsored events.
- Sign COVID Return to Play Waiver
Must Agree and adhere to the following:
- Be a positive role model.
- Display and instill in their players the principles of good sportsmanship and team play.
- Conduct themselves in a manner that best serves the interests of the players.
- Provide the players with a positive and fun experience.
- Treat all players, parents, spectators, league officials and umpires with respect.
- Provide instruction in a manner that is constructive and supportive.
- Ensure an environment that is safe for all participants.
- Comply with the decisions of league officials and observe all rules, policies and procedures as established or endorsed by Spencerport Jr. Baseball.(SjB).
- Teach the fundamentals of baseball to the best of their ability and reinforce them throughout the season.
- Agree to follow the Spencerport Junior Baseball Return to Play Guidelines related to COVID-19
By submitting my registration I agree to all policies and guidelines in compliance with Spencerport Junior Baseball’s "Parent Code of Conduct" m “Player Code of Conduct Policy” and Social Media Code of Conduct”.
Open to: Men & Women